- The paper should be written in English.
- Authors should read IOP Conference Series Submission and Author Guidelines at the following link Author Guidelines for Conference, and use templates to prepare an article.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 8 pages in A4 paper size .
- The paper format is as follows:
- Abstract. The Abstract has maximum 200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction – The Proposed Method (optional) – Method – Results and Discussion – Conclusion.
- References. IEEE style is used and must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two Anonymous Reviewers.
- iThenticate plagiarism checker software will be used to verify the originality of papers.
Please contact email@example.com with the questions.